So how do you get started with an internship? I just had to ask my professor, but you must do research on your own and MUST GET IT APPROVED BY THE INTERNSHIP COORDINATOR IN KLEIN.
- transportation: whether it is the public bus or your own car, make sure that you have this figured out or it will be a BIG pain
- check with the internship coordinator in Klein...your internship has to be approved first before you start!
- make sure you can handle with extra work that you will have to do along with school work
- decide if you would be better suited waiting until the summer to do an internship
- will you like the work, or will you hate it? This is the question that will save you a ton of grief and annoyance. If you think you'll hate it then you should not participate and look for another internship. There's no point taking so much time to do something if you won't get anything out of it