Monday, April 2, 2012

Exercise with friends

     Every since coming back from Spring Break, I've tried to exercise as much as possible.  I went from doing zumba on just Tuesdays and Thursdays for a total of 2.5 hours to then going to the gym with my best friends Taylor and Kate on Monday and Friday mornings before Spanish class at 11.  We all like to use the elliptical machines, the bikes, and the stair climbers.  Then after 20 minutes or so we run, jog, and walk around the track.  After, we just stretch and cool down in the stretching room. 
     Lately, Taylor and I have been trying to also go on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  This has been a little stressful, as my first class is at 9:50 and the gym opens at 8:30.  This means we have to be done with breakfast and heading to the gym around 8:30 for about a 50 minute workout.  When we get back to the room it's go time for me and I get ready as quick as possible.  It has really been rewarding for me, though, and I have loved spending the time getting into shape at the gym.  Taylor and I get 2 days off, Wednesdays and Sundays, and we use these days to relax and recuperate.  
     Our school gym is very well equipped and is located on main campus, making it very convenient (no excuses for not going!).  It also really helps to find a gym buddy to go with as you may get more motivated to go with a companion. 


Also, check out Jose's blog post about exercising and going to the gym! 

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment