Sunday, April 29, 2012

MLK Talent Show and P-Day

     This weekend was the MLK talent show and P-day.  These are 2 very special events on campus and everyone participates.  The MLK talent show took place at 7:00 on Friday night.  This year I was able to help out at the show and still take part in the festivities.  I helped to cut up tickets to begin with, and then I helped to guide the incredibly LONG line around to the front.  If you were there then you saw me stationed at the point near the bathrooms.  Unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures or videos, but you can see my blog from last year to get a taste of what it was like.  The talent this year was amazing and I'm so glad that there was such a big turn out to see it! 
     P-day, which stands for Preparation Day, is a day for all the students to kick back, relax, and have fun before the final crunch.  I like to work on P-day and this year I got to spend it with my friends Alex, Taylor, and Sara.  I loved helping out and seeing all my friends.  I got to collect tokens at the food tent and chat with everyone who passed.  It was a ton of fun, and I even got to go to the photo booth and take some pictures with some of my MLK friends!  Also at night there was a comedian and a Midnight breakfast.  It was a very fun day and I'm so sad to see this year come to a close.





Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment