- go on the CDC website to review shots and vaccines that you should maybe get before you go to your study abroad country and countries you might visit, this should be done early
- I mentioned in the last post to get banking done early...but did I mention to get it done EARLY because I really mean early
- get your electronics in order: make sure chargers and batteries are ready!
- get a gift for your host family...this I was just reminded of by my aunt tonight so it's a bit of a scramble, but I will make some soaps (yes make them) for the family
- print out forms and documents you will need, you never know when the next time you can get at a printer will be
- I don't have many so far, but I've been knitting a blanket and I will definitely not be able to finish by tomorrow so I have to wait until may which is disappointing...knitters will understand
- I didn't do banking early enough... SERIOUSLY IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THIS BLOG IT IS DO BANKING EARLY