Sunday, January 27, 2013

Principe de Vergara

      In Madrid I live near the Colombia Metro and that's the way that most people here are familiar with the city...by the locations of the Metros.  Colombia is slightly north of the center of the city, so I'm still in Madrid while not being quite so central.  My street is fantastic, it has anything I could possibly want on it from clothing stores, to my cellphone service store, to markets.  Also I walk right outside of my front door and can step right into the metro! So convenient!!!  Most people live in small apartments and houses are rare, just as in any major city.  So, I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with a kitchen, 1 bathroom, and a living room.  I have my own room and live with a girl from my program Gaby and an older woman named Esther.  She's a lovely woman and cooks delicious food.  Here are some pictures of my place!






No comments:

Post a Comment