Sunday, August 25, 2013

DIY your room

     So I'm super into crafts and DIY projects, always have been always will be.  I also think that it's fun to add special handmade things to decorate your room with.  Here are some cool things that I made this past year to put in my room:

These (elephants) I just cut out on scrapbook paper using a print out from the web

Here I used clean tuna cans, covered them in ribbon, attached a string and used an BATTERY OPERATED tea-light (remember candles and fire etc are not allowed in the dorms for fire hazard)

For my curtain I sewed together 4 long silky scarves

This is just my bulletin board but I really like it hehehe
(p.s that's Gary Cooper one of my favorite actors)

This is a picture from my last blog post but it shows my blanket on my bed that I
knitted over winter break that's over 5 feet long!
 
 
Right now our main floor is still in limbo for the time being, but hopefully soon it will be complete and ready to be photographed for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment