Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Did you like being a part of the GREAT program? I don't want people to instantly not like me because I'm a part of it, but I don't drink at the same time... advice?

     I absolutely loved being a part of GREAT. No one ever judged me or thought of me badly because I was part of this program either. It gives students who are aware of the negative effects of alcohol a support system because you will be living in a section of the dorm that is strictly GREAT housing. I made many friends with students who lived in GREAT housing and never felt uncomfortable or out of place because of my decision. Students at Saint Michael's are very understanding and supportive when it comes to personal decisions and I always feel welcomed and respected at school. Thanks for the question and feel free to ask more!

No comments:

Post a Comment