Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GLEE

   Saturday, June 18, 2011 I went to the Glee Live Concert at Nassau Coliseum at 3:00 in the afternoon.  I was going with my mom because she is also a Gleek!  She got me the tickets for Easter which was the best surprise I could ask for!!! 




     The whole Glee cast was there singing and they were AMAZING!!!!  They all sang beautifully and I loved all the songs they played-
  •  Don't Stop Believing
  • Somebody to Love
  • Don't Rain on my Parade
  • Faithfully
  • Safety Dance
  • Empire State of Mind
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand
  • River Deep, Mountain High
  • Lucky
  • Teenage Dream
  • Valerie
  • Fat Bottomed Girls
  • P.Y.T
  • Firework
  • Sing
  • Loser Like Me
  • Dog Days are Over
  • Born This Way
  • Raise Your Glass
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
     The best part of the whole show was when they sang Empire State of Mind!!!  The Warblers were there, and Kurt even danced "All the Single Ladies" with some back-up dancers.

     I hope all of your summers are going well and if you have any questions about Saint Mike's or life next year feel free to ask!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment