Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Every Wednesday

      Every Wednesday I go to the library in the morning before class.  Mostly I go there to read some articles from the Spanish newspaper El Pais.  I think that being able to and having the resources available to help my Spanish is a great thing!  I really enjoy reading the cultural section of the paper or even reading about celebrities! 
    There are so many different newspapers available and a great magazine section at the library.  I especially love the Eating Well, Knit Simple, and history magazines.  There are literary, history, political, the arts, pop culture, and environmental magazines.  I like to just go and browse sometimes and see just what the main topics of each magazine.  You should try and check it out sometime!
     If you have any questions about life at SMC tweet me, formspring me, or use my contact page at the top! 

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment