Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Portland or bust!

     Hi friends, it has been a while (I apologize) but last week was a bit crazy for me.  On Thursday (4:45) I went with the Liturgical Choir on a trip to Portland, Maine.  I was lucky to be with some fellow bloggers- Marci and Alex.  It took us about 5 hours to get to Portland and we stopped midway to eat at a Pizza Hut.  Here are some pictures of Marci and me living it up on the bus!






     I don't want to bore you with all the details of the trip so I'll give you a basic rundown of what happened-
     -We stayed at a beautiful hotel called the Fireside Inn
     -We played at 4 masses- 2 at Catholic High schools (both on Friday) and 2 at churches (1 Saturday and 1 Sunday)
     -We ate a lot- literally eating all the time...I LOVED it
     -I got to go into the hot tub at the hotel which was very lovely
     -I made many new friends



     -I got to visit downtown Portland.  It was my first time and I really want to go back!  It was beautiful


     -Both Marci and I had quite a bit of homework to do, so unfortunately some of our free time was devoted to that
     -took a bunch of silly pictures as you can see
     -we practiced SO MUCH, but it was all worth it in the end &  here are some videos: 




     I wish I could say that I can't wait for the trip next year, but I will be studying abroad at the same time.  However, I will say that my senior year will be an EPIC trip!  Tweet me, formspring me, or contact me with any questions you may have about life at SMC.

Kayley

1 comment: