Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Could you say what is special about your friends at SMC?

     I have seven best friends at Saint Mike's and many more very close friends. Each of them are special in their own ways, but they are all loving and caring. I find that all the students at Saint Mike's are extremely caring and friendly. I did not know anyone when I came to Saint Mike's but I had no trouble making friends. I started to eat meals with the girls on my floor at the beginning of the year and eventually I became friends with Taylor who was in my First Year Seminar and she introduced me to her friends Alex and Allyson. Then Alex introduced us to our friends Marci, Megan, Katie, and Mary. Classes are a great way to meet people and make friends. I love all my girls and I can't imagine what my life would be like without them. It hasn't even been a week away from them and SMC and I miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment