Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kayley, how did you become a blogger and were you friends with any of the bloggers beforehand? Are they nice?

     Some of my first best friends here at SMC are bloggers! Two of my friends, Alex Byrne and Marci Wood, became bloggers at the beginning of this year and they inspired me to try and become one myself. They are amazing girls, like many SMC students, and they really care about helping prospective students, which is the Bloggers' main goal. The first place I heard about becoming a student blogger was at the Founders Society. Founders is concerned with prospective and alumni relationships with Saint Mike's. It is a great program to become involved in, so if you are interested in becoming a blogger, you should definitely contact Mallory Wood and find out some more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment