Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Days back and a peep into the crystal ball of my future

     My first days back at the great SMC have been pretty good so far.  My class schedule is as follows-

     Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
  1. 11:00-12:00 Spanish 310 advanced grammar and composition
  2. 12:10-1:10   French 4th semester
  3. 1:20-2:20     Spanish 343 literary studies
     Tuesdays, Thursdays
  1. 9:50-11:20 Modern Latin America

     Basically, I like to say that I am only taking one class in English this semester...quite an adjustment in my book!  So far classes have gone well.  As I move up in levels, it is easy to notice that classes that came easily to me before are becoming more difficult.  I am prepared and ready to battle anything that comes my way though!!!  I also had to change my eating habits as now I have to wait until 2:30 for lunch, now I go to dinner with some of my suite-mates later at night, around 7:00.  This semester will be an interesting one to say the least.  I anticipate applying to study abroad for next year and in a couple short weeks I will be going on a trip with the liturgical choir with Marci!  I have a lot to look forward to and I will keep you posted.  As always please ask me any questions you may have about college life via twitter, my contact page, or formspring!

Until next time,

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment