Saturday, January 28, 2012

Snowflake Semi-Formal

     Last night was the VITA Snowflake Semi-formal.  It was held in the Pomerleau Alumni Center from 8:00-11:00.  VITA is a campus ministry group that my friend, suite-mate, and fellow blogger Alex is involved in!  She and my other suite-mate Kate organized the whole Semi-formal and did an absolutely beautiful job.  They decorated the room so wonderfully and also had little hors d'oeuvre to eat.  There was a chocolate fountain with strawberries, marshmallows, and pretzels to dip in, mini quiches, pita chips and dip, veggies and dip, and grapes.  We also had sparkling apple cider to drink!

The beautiful centerpiece

     Everything was so delish and the night then really got started with dancing!!  I love to dance, I absolutely LOVE dancing.  So I had an excellent time being with my friends and dancing the night away to the great songs. 
     Here are some pictures of my friends and I at the dance:

My friend KK and I

Megan, me, and Liz

Alex and I doing our best pose!

     Overall the night was a great success and I'm so sad that I won't be able to go next year.  I'll be studying abroad then, so unfortunately I will have to wait until my senior year!  Well, tweet me, formspring me, or use the contact page at the top to ask me any questions about college life.

Until next time,

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment