Saturday, March 3, 2012

Enjoying my Spare Time

     Last night was free bowling through the Student Association at a local bowling alley called Spare Time.  It was reserved from 8:30 to 11:00 just for SMC students and there were shuttles going from school to the bowling alley all during that time!  I went with my friend Liz and met my other two friends KK and Mike there.  I'm not a great bowler, not terrible, but not great.  Every time it was my turn the bumpers automatically shot up and I was ready to go!  The first game I bowled a 98 and the next time I bowled a 108.  I was pretty proud of myself. 

Here are some pictures from last night:




     I had a ton of fun and you will too at SMC!  Ask me any questions about SMC via twitter, my contact page, or formspring!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment