Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Professorial Dinner

     My mom always told me that one of her fondest memories of college was a class dinner at her economic professor's house.  Last night, I had the opportunity to follow in my mom's footsteps and eat dinner at my Early Christianity professor's house.  I took that class last semester, but I have maintained contact with my professor throughout the semester and look forward to possibly taking a class with her again.  She lives in Shelburne, only about 30 minutes away, and my friends Angelica and Abbey drove me and 6 other students there. 

     Professor Saint-Laurent cooked us a delicious pasta and shrimp dinner.  It was absolutely amazing!!!!  I even got to take home some leftovers which I heated up for lunch today.  While at her house, we all discussed study abroad plans, summer plans, spring break plans (lots of plans), our classes, and life in general.  It was a wonderful evening and I can't wait for the next one! 

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment