Monday, March 26, 2012

A Simply Wonderful Weekend

     Wow, this weekend was simply fantastic!  Let's go day by day shall we?

Friday- classes as per usual, 3 hours back to back and then I hung out with my friends Taylor and Katie for the rest of the day because everyone in our suite was going to see the Hunger Games.  Friday was the last "hot" day of the week, so we all sat outside for a while and then when it got cold out we went inside. 

Saturday- started the day out great because I went to the gym with Taylor, Kate, and Megan, and then we all went to brunch.  Yay omelets!!! We all also went shopping after to Plato's Closet and then Christmas tree shop.  That night was also our Spring Concert.  Jay Sean (I hope you know who he is) was our main performer, along with JBoog and Jacob Es.  The concert was AMAZING and I am totally in love with Jay Sean. 


Courtesy of Megan!

Sunday- dedicated to laundry and homework (as it is for EVERY college and university student).  However, at 1:30 there was a free zumba class in Ross to help raise awareness for Donate Life.  It was absolutely wonderful and in addition to our normal zumba instructor, there were 4 other teachers who came to teach us new dances.  It was such a great workout and an excellent exercise opportunity.  The rest of the day was spent doing homework and studying for a Spanish test with Taylor in the library.  Which, for most of the time, we spent giggling and chatting!

     Well, except for the concert and zumba, that was my pretty normal weekend.  I hope that if you have any questions you would tweet me, formspring me, or use my contact page at the top!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment