Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

     It really depends on what kind of day I have ahead of me! Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays my first class is at 9:50. That means I wake up at 8:00, get ready in 30 minutes, go to breakfast, and then have a lot of time to get ready for class. I even have time in the morning to do some extra studying if I need to. Tuesdays and Thursdays my first class starts at 8:10, so I'm up at 7:00, head to breakfast at 7:30, and then head directly to class. So basically it takes me 30 minutes to get ready in the morning!! This plays an important factor in what times you should schedule future morning classes. I know that I can wake up on time for my 8:10 class, but some people need the extra sleep in the morning, so it is better to plan on taking afternoon classes. Hope this helps and feel free to ask me more questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment