Friday, September 30, 2011

The Durick Library

     Hi everyone, it has been a crazy week filled with essays and exams, but now it's the weekend...at last! The Durick Library is one of my favorite places on campus.  I've always loved books and being in libraries, and our school library is no exception.  

 I love these chairs right in the front of the library! They are so comfy and great to sit in to relax and read a magazine or do some homework. 
 I love books in general.  I love the pages and bindings.  At the library there are so many amazing books on every subject imaginable.  Sometimes I just like to walk around among the racks looking at all the different books!
 These chairs are in the upstairs daily room of the library.  They are so comfortable and I love to go and do homework here while looking at this view.....

It's beautiful isn't it? 
I also really love this statue of Beethoven, I can't explain why but I really like it!

I also really like this piece of art.  It's in the main staircase.  I'm not sure what it represents, but I also really like it!

The library also has so many great old books. 
     Our school library has so many great resources and it's a great place to relax and study.  I hope that the next time you are in the library, you get to see some of my favorite things. 

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment