Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Defender

     Happy Thursday all, the week is almost over and then it's finals!!  I am so excited to go home and see my family, but I don't want to leave my friends here at Saint Mike's.  It's always tough this time of year for students to leave their friends behind, but we're always happy to go back home! 
     As you all already know, the Defender is our student run newspaper.  It is extremely popular on campus and everyone looks forward to it when a new issue is due!  It's a ton of fun to read the articles with my friends and comment on what is going on in the news at SMC. 

My friends Megan, Taylor, and Marci reading a copy of the Defender last year!

     One of my favorite parts of the paper is the editors' page!  Recently my fellow blogger Tarah wrote in about the lack of "intelligent female role models" in the media today.  I think she wrote an excellent article and you should definitely pick up a copy and turn to page 6. 
     I hope you choose to pick up a copy and I hope you have a good finals week.  Remember, don't stress too much, just try hard and have no regrets.  If you have any questions about life at SMC, tweet me, contact me, or formspring me!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment