- the academic buildings- the academic buildings are open until very late at night and are really nice and quiet study places. I went to Jean Marie with my best friend Megan today and we spent about 3 hours doing our Christianity study guides. I really liked doing my homework there and I will definitely be going to other academic buildings in the future.
- the Center for Women and Gender- this house is right near Ross and is an excellent place to do homework. I have gone there before when Megan has volunteered there. They are open frequently, but have limited hours-
Sunday 6 pm – 10 pmMonday 12 pm– 9 pmTuesday 12 pm – 9 pmWednesday 9 am – 10 pmThursday 12 pm – 10 pm
- Eddie's lounge- located upstairs in Alliot, there are some comfy couches, chairs, and tables for you to do your work
- the purple couches in Alliot- pretty self explanatory, but they are so comfortable and today the fireplace was on!
- Upstairs in Alliot- there are some nice chairs and tables next to the balcony overlooking the purple couches and also there are some private rooms that you could work in
- Saint Edmund's lounge- another great study place with lots of seating
- don't forget about the common rooms in your dorm building, they are made just for studying!
- the upper room of the chapel- the upper room is always open and has two nice big couches and is a really welcoming a warm place to get away to