Monday, December 5, 2011

Knight Chats

     Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a relaxing weekend!  Even with classes ending, I still found some time to relax with my friends this weekend and enjoy their company.  Friday night Alex, Taylor, Allyson, Megan, and I watched White Christmas and we all had a really fun night enjoying the movie.  We have even decorated our suite with a small light-up Christmas tree, paper snowflakes, and Christmas lights all around the ceiling. 


Compliments to Marci for the great picture!

     Contrary to what I have just written about, I'm actually writing this blog to inform you about Knight Chats for incoming First Years!  Knight Chats are great tools that you can use to ask all the possible questions you may have about college right to us bloggers!  You can sign into this chatroom and directly talk with bloggers and other incoming First Years to ask us questions about classes, social aspects of life here, etc.  It's simple to start an account with the blogger chats and is definitely worth it. 
     I hope you choose to come join us this Tuesday December 6 from 7:30-9:00 p.m!! 

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment