Friday, December 23, 2011

So far...

So far this break I have.....
  • decorated my Christmas tree (only with non-glass ornaments this year because it seemed a little crooked and we were afraid we would wake up and the tree would be on the floor! So far it has stayed up though)
  • decorated my house with Christmas cheer!
  • helped prepare meals
  • gone back to work at the dry cleaners
  • bought most of my textbooks
  • finished a Christmas puzzle- it was called White Christmas, and when we originally got it I hadn't seen the movie it is from, but luckily, a few weekends ago, my friends and I took it out from the library and watched it!
  • watched The Grinch and some other childhood movies
  • returned my rented textbook
  • started reading The Heart is a Lonely Hunter (excellent book by the way)
  • went to NYC to see a play called Porgy and Bess with my mom- it was AMAZING! If you ever have the chance to see a play go see this one!!!!

    a wonderful view of Times Square
    this was on the train ride home in case you wanted to see :)
What I hope to do this break...
  • babysit the little boy I watched this summer!
  • finish knitting my baby blanket
  • set up an ebay account
  • work! work! work!
  • visit my friend Joanna
  • go to the Nassau County Museum of Art in Roslyn
  • see the Muppets
    Hope you have an excellent break and if you have any questions concerning college life, tweet me, contact me, or formspring me!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment