- decorated my Christmas tree (only with non-glass ornaments this year because it seemed a little crooked and we were afraid we would wake up and the tree would be on the floor! So far it has stayed up though)
- decorated my house with Christmas cheer!
- helped prepare meals
- gone back to work at the dry cleaners
- bought most of my textbooks
- finished a Christmas puzzle- it was called White Christmas, and when we originally got it I hadn't seen the movie it is from, but luckily, a few weekends ago, my friends and I took it out from the library and watched it!
- watched The Grinch and some other childhood movies
- returned my rented textbook
- started reading The Heart is a Lonely Hunter (excellent book by the way)
- went to NYC to see a play called Porgy and Bess with my mom- it was AMAZING! If you ever have the chance to see a play go see this one!!!!
a wonderful view of Times Square
this was on the train ride home in case you wanted to see :)
- babysit the little boy I watched this summer!
- finish knitting my baby blanket
- set up an ebay account
- work! work! work!
- visit my friend Joanna
- go to the Nassau County Museum of Art in Roslyn
- see the Muppets