- Campus Wide Wireless Internet Access- everywhere you go you can be connected and ready to do some homework!
- Computer Support- there is an IT Department Helpdesk located in Saint Ed's 221 that is open throughout the day and ready to help fix your computer issues! Open during the week from 7:30-7:00!!!
- Tegrity- a computer system that allows professors to record classroom presentations for later use!
- eCollege- a course management system that allows students to view their homework, receive materials from professors, view a syllabus, submit essays, and see course grades.
- Classroom Technology- there are smart boards in over 1/3 of the classrooms on campus as well as sound systems, BluRay players, and document cameras.