Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloweekend!! Part 1- Friday

     Halloween Weekend is a very exciting and celebrated time on campus!  Personally, Halloween has always been a favorite holiday, second only to Thanksgiving.  My celebrating all started on Friday afternoon with the Vita Pumpkin Carving.  I went with my friends Alex, Megan, Kate, Mike, and Kaitlyn.  Here are some pictures of us!

Me and my little piggy!

Megan's cat pumpkin, Alex's little trick-or-treater, and my dog pumpkin!

There's me and Megan!

All of us and our creations!

     It was so much fun carving pumpkins and I'm so happy all our beautiful pumpkins are on display in our common room!  Later that night, all my suite-mates stayed in and we watched a bunch of Halloween movies.  We all enjoy spending time together and the movies really got us into the Halloween spirit.  Hope you all had a great weekend and see my next blog post about the Halloween Dance!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment