Friday, November 4, 2011

Flu Season

     Flu and cold season is upon us unfortunately.  However, Health Services is offering flu shots!  A couple of weeks ago I went with my friend Megan and we got ours.  If you are someone who goes and gets your flu shot then you should definitely head to Health Services soon!  There are only 50 vaccines left!!!

Hours-  9:00-12:00
            1:00- 4:00
Cost- $10.00
Payment- Knightcard
               Cash
Where- Health Services in Alumni Basement



     Don't forget to fill out the personal history form that was attached in the Health Services Flu shot reminder emails.  Here is a link to the Health Services blog post about the Flu!  It's a personal choice whether or not you get a flu shot, but I hope I have enlightened you as to how you can get one here!  Please tweet me, formspring me, or contact me with any questions you have about life here at Saint Michael's. 

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment