Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Slippery Slopes of Smuggs

     Hi everyone, last year was my first time skiing.  (you can see my blog post from last year here!)  I can honestly say that I'm not good at skiing and will not being doing it again.  However, that doesn't mean you can't try!  It's a great opportunity to learn how to ski at an EXCELLENT price!  The passes are on sale this week on Friday from 10:00-2:00 for only $30.00 in the Knight Card office.  Here are some requirements-
  • you must have your knightcard with you at the time
  • you can pay with cash, check, or knight card as well as credit or debit
  • if you pay with credit/debit the card must be with you


    Once you are done, you can pick up your pass during the week of November 21 in the Wilderness office.  I hope you think about trying this unique opportunity, after all we are in Vermont!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment