Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Thanksgiving Feast

     Tonight was the famous Thanksgiving Dinner.  First Year students quickly learn that Thanksgiving Dinner in Alliot is the most delicious meal of the year.  Dinner starts at 4:30 and lasts until 8:00 and it is packed from the time it opens until it closes.  Tonight there were even a couple of Cup Drops! (that's when everyone drops their empty cup on the floor in Alliot...it's a tradition)

What we get to eat-
  • turkey (of course)
  • mashed potatoes
  • peas
  • stuffing
  • cranberry sauce
  • gravy
  • corn
  • sweet potatoes
  • bread
  • hot apple cider
     It is such a delicious dinner and I just wanted to share some images with you! 

Before....

After!

Nate, Alex, and Mary 

Marci and Katie!

      Dinner was so incredibly delicious and I now that it's over...I can't wait until next year!  I hope you have a great break and blessed Thanksgiving dinner with your families next Thursday!  As always, feel free to tweet me, formspring me, or contact me with any questions you have!!!

Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment