Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Knights at the Round Table!

     Knights at the Round Table is a "restaurant" style area to eat on campus.  It is located on North Campus in Sloane Hall and is easy to get to by shuttle.  It is SO delicious and is DEFINITELY worth going to.  Instead of being like Alliot where you serve yourself, you have to make a reservation, and then use paper ordering cards to pick out what appetizer, entree, and dessert you would like.  This dining hall is also great because it is included under the meal plan.  You can make a reservation with the extension x2253 and you can reserve a table for up to 6 people.  It is open from Monday to Thursday from 5:00-6:30. 

Here are some pictures of me and my friends enjoying some food at Knights at the Round Table!

Katie enjoying her salad!

These spring rolls were scrumptious!

Chicken Parmesan

Fruit cup for dessert!!!


an extremely large picture of me!

     You should definitely check the food out at Knights of the Round Table.  Tonight I went to eat there with my suite-mates and I ate roasted vegetable and potato soup, steak with mushrooms, and s'more pie.  They were all extremely delicious!  I can't wait to go back next time! 

Kayley

P.S. Here is a clip from our last time eating there- It is SO funny!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment